Vintage navy blue color men's blazer from the 90s
- very good vintage condition, great modern fit
- beautiful lining
- flap pockets
- power shoulders
- notch collar
- checkered pattern
- perfect for both casual and formal events
- will fit a modern mens size L
- Our model is 192cm (6,3’) size L (UK14). He is wearing the available piece.
- sleeve: 68cm/27'
- shoulders: 49cm/19,5'
- pit to pit: 56cm/22'
- length: 84cm/33'
- Please note, that vintage items have been worn before, so they may have minor signs of wear.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Please convo me, if you want to mark your parcel as a gift.
- Be sure to click 'follow' in the header of our boutique to see new stock first.
- If there is something in particular that we may have overlooked, or you need any more details, please feel free to contact us.
- We always strive to provide the best possible service to our customers. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact us before giving us less then 5 stars and allow us the opportunity to rectify the situation. We want your buying experience to be a pleasant one and will do our best to help and resolve any issues quickly and fairly.
- I'm not responsible for delays due to customs
- Estimated shipping times
North America: 2-4 weeks
Europe: 3-14 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 2-4 weeks
Latin America and the Caribbean: 3-5 weeks
- The buyer grants the seller an authorization to conclude on his behalf a contract with the post in order to send him/her purchased goods via mail.
2-8 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: